We had a super room with views over the Bay, in spite of the rain and the mist. Although there are plenty of outdoor activites the weather at the beginning of October militated against this.
Reception staff were helpful and our luggage was taken down to ur rooms in a buggy.
Large, very comforatable room with good facilities.
We went to the bar on our first night and shared a plate, more than sufficient. Barman, sorry forgot his name, was ver chatty and pleasant and his beer recommendation of a local IPA was spot on.
Buffet breakfast our first morning was excellent value although the service was slow. There was a wedding party in and the servers were more interested in chatting to some of the young girls than serving us oldies with coffee or even getting our cheque. Service was better the next morning (no guests in mini skirts!) but no buffet and a bit more expensive.
The restuarant was closed in the evening but the restuarant manager gave us helpful advice about where to go on a rainy day for activities and a substantial lunch, suggesting we snack in the bar in the evening.
Given the end of the season it is clear that things start to wind down a bit but this did not detract from our stay.
This is a long drive from Boston for those on a New England Tour and the staff in the Boston Visitor Centre had never heard of it. We had to phone the resort for the name of the nearest town after which it was easier to identify on the map. Aim for Phiipsburg and your almost there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among whispering pines on the rugged coast lies a retreat of quiet comfort and rejuvenation, where beauty and tradition abound. Tucked away on 550 acres on Maine's Midcoast, Sebasco Harbor Resort is an authentic Maine destination resort with breathtaking views and a wealth of activities the entire family can enjoy including golf, fishing, boating, swimming, hiking, scavenger hunts, pirate cruises, tennis, spa services and more. Experience Pure Maine, where memories last a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Sebasco Harbor Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sebasco Harbor Hotel Sebasco Estates
- Sebasco Harbor Estates
- Sebasco Harbor Resort Sebasco Estates, Maine