“Great Place for Lunch In Central Maine”

Whits End Grill & Bar
Ranked #9 of 39 Restaurants in Skowhegan
Price range: US$8 - US$22
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 15, 2017

Here is an interesting full service restaurant that succeeded at getting it right. Nice ambiance, super friendly waitstaff and good food. Daily specials plus a full menu of sandwiches to full meal plates. Large separate room to accommodate large groups. Even an outdoor seating are for good weather days and a large bar area for the drinking crowd. Definitely a well run restaurant.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

we had chicken tenders and it was pretty good. we also had dessert and that was apple pie with ice cream. it was pleasant in their but something was missing and I can not figure it out.

Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

I was here as a lunch stop on a bus tour with about 40 people. The food was good and very reasonably priced. Very large serves though, but they do offer half serves which is also great.

Reviewed May 29, 2017

My husband and I came here years ago after it had reopened and were very disappointed so we never came back. We decided to take a chance on it again as we recently had two hours to kill (waiting for our windshield repair) and are we glad that we did! The food, the service and the atmosphere were all excellent for lunch. I had the Caprice Burger with chips - cooked perfectly with fresh mozzarella and basil - really delicious - and the made to order chips that came with it should NOT be missed! My husband had one of their special wraps and was very happy with it. We decided to add this restaurant back onto our "regular" luncheon haunts. The only reason I gave it a rating of very good and not excellent is because on a return trip I didn't find the food quite as extraordinary as the last time, so there might be some inconsistency there. But the service and atmosphere was still very good for lunch, as was the food. I have no idea how the restaurant would fare for dinner.

Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

In Town, ample parking, outside dining available. Food and good, prices are fair, recently
Renovated with a Bar and large meeting room.