“Homestyle Foods”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 4, 2018

Serving a fine selection of homestyle meals at reasonable prices. You will enjoy your meal and appreciate the service.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed November 4, 2018

Very disappointed with the service today and the breakfast buffet food was mediocre at best. We were promptly seated with menus and told who are server would be and it was downhill from there. We waited for the server to come get our beverage order at least. She was taking so long that another gentleman who works there not as a server came to our table and asked if we had been waited on yet and then proceeded to go get our coffee and milk. Server finally came after our beverages were delivered and asked what we would like to order; we both decided on the breakfast buffet but asked if we could get a side order of toast. Buffet was not worth the $10.95 each we paid in my opinion. Fresh eggs are not used for the scrambled eggs but rather powdered eggs or the kind that I see hotels use with a microwave and bag, hash brown potatoes were just okay, but more disappointing was they were cold. Other 5 hot items were okay but nothing special. Server never brought our toast. In fact we never saw her for coffee top off, water, or a check-in with us until she brought the check. Two buffets, a coffee, and a milk, with tax was $30. Just expected better service and better quality food for that kind of money!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 17, 2018

I eat often at the China Dine-ah. The food is delicious, and the service is good. I love the fried onion rings--I've never tasted any that good anywhere.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed September 18, 2018

Our party of 7 visited relatives today (September 18,2018) in South China; therefore, we took that opportunity to visit this fine south China restaurant and not one of us was disappointed. We all had a great time, great food, great drinks, service was excellent and our waitress was awesome! So there! How can you beat that? I must recommend, by the way, the Baked Haddock. Perfect! Although I must say, others with me raved about their meals that included two French Onion soups, Stuffed Haddock, a burger, and two Shepard's Pies. Do yourself a favor when in the area The China-Dine deserves this top rated review!

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank DRD9
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Really good American food. Today I had the Beef Stroganoff. The beef was tender and the meal was tasty. Chet enjoyed his Haddock sandwich and FF. In spite of a very busy crowd, we were well served.

Date of visit: September 2018