All reviews room was clean maine mall would stay here again front desk staff the breakfast area continental breakfast cookies waffles jet port an early morning flight check in was quick stayed one night staff was friendly convenient location king room restaurants and shopping great place to stay
Reviewed March 23, 2018

We stayed here the night before flying out of the Portland airport early in the morning. The park and fly option is nice and a bit cheaper than parking at the airport and the shuttle driver we had was super nice both during drop off and pick up. My only complaint is how loud the hotel is. We were here the night of St. Patrick's day and got little to no sleep. We could hear other guests screaming in their rooms as they watched March Madness upsets and all night people were in the hall talking loudly. Perhaps it was because it was St. Patrick's day but there were people talking (screaming even) right outside our door ALL night. We had to get up at 3:30 a.m. and didn't even need an alarm as we walked out the door of our room into a crowd of people.

Don't get me wrong, the rooms are nice and the staff is very friendly but I like to sleep at hotels. I might try it again if it isn't a holiday.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Beth D, General Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Dear Sarah C.

Thank you so much for your feedback and for staying at our hotel for the start of your vacation. Please accept my apologies for the loud guests who were up all night. We have staff on 24/7 so please feel comfortable to call our front desk team at any time to let them know there are loud guests. They are trained how to handle these situations. We want all of our guests to get a good night sleep so everyone will feel rested, and refreshed for their day. I'm so sorry you experienced this.

My staff and I thank you for your kind words regarding our shuttle drivers, nice rooms and staff! We appreciate your comments.

I hope you enjoyed your time away. It's a nice break to get away this time of year and come back to warmer weather and the first daffodils popping up.

We look forwarding to welcoming you back on your next trip to our lovely city.

Reviewed March 18, 2018

I work at the Bangor Comfort inn and I was having a hard time finding hotels in the area to let me use my discount and the front desk staff were awesome and so helpful! They were patient with me while I made my reservation online to be able to use my discount. The rooms were clean and comfortable and I would 10/10 recommend this hotel to my family and friends!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Amanda F
Beth D, General Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Dear Amanda F

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. My staff join me in saying Thank you for your kind words! Our staff is always eager to help out any way they can to make you feel welcomed and comfortable whether it's clean comfy rooms, baking cookies, supplying a hot and satisfying buffet breakfast or giving personal recommendations from our front desk team with reservations or finding a delicious eatery or something new and fun to do in the area.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to our lovely city. Thank you for your referrals!

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here one night prior to an early morning flight. It was clean, comfortable and convenient. We took advantage of the 4:15 am shuttle. I was very pleased and would definitely stay there again. We did not have a vehicle but were able to walk on a sidewalk to IHOP. There were also a couple other choices too. We were too early to take advantage of their breakfast but they did have coffee available that early in the lobby. Very friendly staff.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Abe Y,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us the night before your early flight out of Portland. Our overnight staff and early morning shuttle drivers are super friendly and enjoy helping our guests get to the airport on time to begin the day. Clean and comfortable rooms are perfect to feel refreshed and relaxed for your trip. The Maine Mall shops and restaurants are a short block away via sidewalk.

My staff and I say Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to our lovely city.

Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

This hotel was our pitstop to and from our vacation. We booked it because they offered a park and fly with a free shuttle and we knew we could predict the quality of the Comfort Inn and have no real complaints, but the rooms are small!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear TraceyBinNB,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for the park and fly option. We enjoy helping our guests get off to a great start and/or ending on your vacation. Whether it's because of the super comfy beds and pillows or our experienced and cheerful van drivers.

We always enjoy hearing about your vacation as well because we learn about fun new experiences through your eyes. It makes our day when you share some adventures.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to our lovely city.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

Stayed one night, clean room,friendly staff,and the best surprise was soup and cookies around 6. We had already eaten but who can turn down fresh baked cookies!
Breakfast was hot and tasty and plentiful. Will stay again on our return trip.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear kathleen17259,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for sharing your kind words! It makes us happy to put a smile on your face with the warm delicious fresh baked cookies and hot soup on a chilly evening.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to our lovely city!