“SHARKS WHALES AND FUN!!!”

Kristin K Charters SportFishing
Ranked #2 of 12 Tours in South Portland
More attraction details
Owner description: Saltwater fishing charters! Giant Bluefin Tuna, Sharks, Cod, Haddock, Bluefish, Striped Bass, and more! We also offer sea burials and sunset/harbor cruises.
Portland, Maine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“SHARKS WHALES AND FUN!!!”
Reviewed 13 February 2012

Capt. Ben took myself and my 2 boys out offshore to fish. On the way out we saw a lot of humpback whales! Once we got to the "spot", we caught several cod and haddock right away. Then the captain put out fish oil and chum......20 minutes later we were hooked up to a blue shark that was close to 12 feet long. Capt. Ben took great care of my kids and they had the time of their life. We will be returning next season for sure. HIGHLY RECCOMMEND Kristin K Charters.

Visited September 2011
3 Thank james b
bluefinforme, Owner at Kristin K Charters SportFishing, responded to this review, 16 March 2012
you were a pleasure to have aboard. Great day on the water!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Maines best charter service”
Reviewed 6 February 2012

Capt Ben and crew were vere knowledgeable and showed us a great time catching a mako and several blue sharks would recommend this to anyone great expieriance

3 Thank DannyLom8289
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A memory for the books!”
Reviewed 15 January 2012

Amazing experience! The weather was beautiful and believe it or not I even caught a fish! We went on this trip for my boyfriends birthday and the crew was very hospitable and definitely made my gift even better than I had hoped. He caught more fish than I think he had caught in his lifetime and we will definitely be back. Thank you Captain Ben!

Visited January 2012
4 Thank Stacey T
bluefinforme, Owner at Kristin K Charters SportFishing, responded to this review, 31 January 2012
Thank you! Glad you guys had a great time. Hope to see you aboard again soon!
Capt. Ben
Scarborough, Maine, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The most fun we've had fishing in a long time!”
Reviewed 15 January 2012

Captain Ben took our family out for a charter to go striper fishing last July. I was totally impressed with this trip. Not only did he know where the action was but his easy going, fun spirit made everyone including my sons, ages 7 and 10 feel totally at ease. Everyone caught fish and had a blast! I will definately be going out again next summer and I recommend this fishing experience with Captain Ben to everyone looking for a fantastic trip out on the ocean! Trust me once you go out with this guy you'll be hooked!

Visited July 2011
3 Thank Jill G
Thank you! I always enjoy taking children out fishing. They are easy to please. I hope to see you all again in 2012!

Capt. Ben
Farmington, New Hampshire
“The Day of the Shark!!”
Reviewed 14 January 2012

Spent the day offshore with Capt Ben!! Ben will always work hard to keep you on fish all day. It is more than just a job for Ben it is a passion!!! We ended the day with 9 sharks upto 200+ #'s
When going on the ocean Kristin K will always be the first call!!
Thanks for a great day Ben!!

Visited August 2011