“Great Sushi”

Teriyaki Exchange
Ranked #50 of 158 Restaurants in South Portland
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed August 27, 2016

I loved this place. Very casual, no-fuss Asian dishes including sushi. I had the rainbow sushi and it was very, very good.

Reviewed August 10, 2016

I have taken out a couple of times. Their crab rangoons are my favorite -- really stuffed! All of the other items I've ordered have been good. Fairly typical, nothing remarkable. Prices are reasonable. Haven't eaten in or tried their sushi yet. Very small place with parking on the street.

Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

Having been a follower on Facebook, the pictures were too good to be true. They were spot on!! This is a cute place in So Po. You have a bar area to sit at and 5 tables. I love these places that are tucked away.
Service was great, lovely young lady that was very busy!
Bento Boxes looked amazing! Luncheon special was exceptional!! You get what you paid for!
I will be back!!

Reviewed February 28, 2016

Because of the staff, quality of food, and just the warmth from them, we have decided that this is "our place". Whenever we go, they always make sure to make it memorable. This last time, the chef made little snail sculptures out of fruit, on the platter of sushi. This is the best sushi around!!

1  Thank Jennifer D
Reviewed February 14, 2016 via mobile

Whether you are in the mood for chicken wings, pad Thai, or sushi, this joint has a huge menu and everything is always delish.