All reviews typical courtyard courtyard by marriott portland airport fire pit marriott rewards pleasure of staying starbucks coffee minute drive to downtown rooms are spacious front desk staff a great stay shuttle driver ice machine great room clean hotel old port up to date
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

The Courtyard by Marriott Portland Airport is located in the perfect area. It is very close to the highways that lead to downtown Portland, Kennebunk and other tourist attractions. It is also down the road from a shopping mall and several restaurants. The hotel itself was very contemporary and welcoming. Our room was spacious and easily accomodated our extra luggage. We were able to move around with ease without bumping into furniture or each other. If you are ever in the Portland area I suggest you consider this hotel to stay at.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2018

We spent a night here to break up a trip to northern Maine. We were looking for an accessible room for my wife who is wheelchair bound. We got a very nice room with a roll in shower. Everything worked out very well. The staff was very helpful and informative. The only thing missing was a shower bench. You can not take a shower in your wheelchair. I am not sure if the staff failed to offer one or it is an oversight. We were traveling with one because of where we were headed. It would have made the room totally accessible. All in all a great stay.

Room tip: all rooms seem pretty similar
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2018

Very clean hotel. The shuttle service to the airport was exceedingly easy to use. Front desk staff knowledgeable and friendly. Didn't want to pay for breakfast, seemed too expensive for the offerings.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Dayna R, General Manager at Courtyard Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us!

Reviewed August 8, 2018

When I checked in, I asked for a room as far away from elevator as available - was unpleasantly surprised when there was only one room between me and the elevator. While I am just a 'silver' elite member, I do spend around 15 nights in their properties. I was not even told that they could not accommodate that request - I had to get to the room see that it was too close to the elevator and had to go down and request a room change to be told that none were available. Would have been nice to have the explanation while I checked in .. I have a 540 am flight - will be great to hear the ice machine and elevator all night.....

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank jeff_in_indiana
Dayna R, General Manager at Courtyard Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

We do our best to accommodate all requests with our Elite Members being a priority. I am sorry that we were full and unable to accommodate your request, and more so that you were not told at check in.

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Courtyard Portland Airport the night before catching the ferry to Nova Scotia. The location was right off of our route, and didn’t require driving into the city or paying for parking. It proved to be a very good choice for a pleasant and relaxing stay. The staff was extremely friendly, both at check in and breakfast. The room was big and comfortable.
A shuttle service is available to the airport, and was offered to us for getting to the ferry. We were taking our car with us, so we didn’t take the offer, but I was impressed that it could take you wherever you wanted to go.
The food choices were not extensive, but if they don’t have what you fancy, a very good restaurant is across the unbusy street.
All in all, a really nice place.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dayna R, General Manager at Courtyard Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Thank You! We hope you enjoyed your trip to Nova Scotia, and will return to stay with us again in the future.