We arrived there by chance, actually. We were party of 6 (Incl. Grandma) and needed a large apartment. The apartment we got had everything we needed and more. All very clean, new and the staff were very welcoming. Extras such as Tennis court, Game room, pool etc, make it also OK when its raining or too cold outside. We found the location to be ideal. Far from the crowd yet near enough to anything you may need. Warmly' recomended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbor Ridge is a 40-unit vacation ownership luxury condominium in Southwest Harbor, Maine. Most of our units are two-bedroom, sleep 6 townhouses that span three stories. There are also three one-bedroom, sleep four townhouses that span three stories. Each three-story, two-bedroom townhouse has a fully equipped kitchen, 2 1/2 baths, washer, dryer, and a cozy living room with TV and DVD/VCR. Each story has a private balcony with most of our buildings having an ocean view from the top floor. The resort also has a one-story handicap accessible unit (Unit 51) that has two bedrooms, one bath, a kitchen, and a living room with a balcony. Our clubhouse has an indoor heated pool, hot tub, fitness center, game room, and on-site DVD/VHS video rentals. We have a playground, an outdoor tennis court, horseshoe pits, and charcoal barbecue picnic areas. The resort is affiliated with the exchange company Interval International. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Harbor Ridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor Ridge Hotel Southwest Harbor
- Harbor Ridge Southwest Harbor, Maine