We have been going here pretty constantly since 2001. After taking a year off to give the next generation a chance to walk first we returned.
1. Great playground for the kids-check
2. Heated pool with a perfect water slide into the pool for a 5 yr old - check
3. Free hot showers - check
4. Nice little camp store - check
5. Big field to watch the stars play your favorite sport - check
6. Island explorer stop - check
Now with little kids it has become great for a whole new set of reasons.
We stayed in site 61. Plenty of room. Close to the playground and a short walk to the pool and bathrooms. More
- Free Parking
- Breakfast included