Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$125
Agoda.comUS$125
eDreamsUS$125
Hotels.comUS$125
FindHotelUS$125
TravelocityUS$125
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 12, 2018

We didn't enjoy this stay one bit. The rooms and hallways are outdated. The bed was not comfortable. It was clean. Breakfast the icing on the cake. The owner stood and watched over us all as we used his paper plates and plastic knives and forks, and made us ask for more juice or milk, or whatever. He had put out what he felt was a sufficient supply and begrudged anything beyond that...penny pincher...we would never stay there again.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank wrpupkis
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Hotel might have potential if issues addressed but at this point it's a solid 1 star hotel. Rooms need remodeling could be cleaner and for a family of four you need more than two towels went to the front desk ask for more they couldn't find any for us very rude Clerk acted like we were asking for millions of dollars. Continental breakfast lacking two kinds of cereal one kind of juice and coffee won't be back anytime soon unless we hear about some major for renovations

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank tlbemb
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

I was impressed with this hotel, just a simple room that was clean and comfortable, the guy working the counter was friendly and gave me a military discount, if I'm ever in the area I'll be staying here.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here for one night on the way to the White Mountains. It was easy to find and near to gas stations and some food outlets. The room was spacious and reasonably clean. The staff were friendly. It was what we expected and fine for one night.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank LMaia88
Reviewed March 3, 2017 via mobile

The room was a nice size but the bed comforter has a odor. The hallway smelled of weed and I could hear my neighbors in the bed from my bed. But again for the price you get what you pay for . The front desk attended isn't very friendly.

Date of stay: March 2017