Lowest prices for your stay
US$99
SAVE US$13
PricelineUS$99
Agoda.comUS$99
HurbUS$110
All reviews complimentary breakfast business center hilton honors the breakfast area great stay oatmeal room was clean easy access morning breakfast great breakfast fitness center staff was friendly would definitely stay here again college visit parking lot off the highway one night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2018

While traveling in Maine, I had the pleasure of staying here, and I will definitely return. The hotel room and common areas were clean and tidy. The morning breakfast was ample and fresh. The front desk staff was incredibly helpful with suggestions for eating around town and sightseeing throughout Maine. A nice shout of thanks to Jennifer at the front desk who helped me make my way to Squirrel Island! This is a wonderful and conveniently located place to stay.

Reviewed August 31, 2018

Clean as can be. Quiet rooms with great climate control. More than you usually expect at a Hampton, most of which are great. Breakfast is way over par.
Many good restaurants on the mainstream. Waterville has a good mix of local restaurants and some of the usual chains, if that is your preference. The new Colby dormitory down town is really invigorating the business community.

Room tip: Second floor or higher and on the back side away from Kennedy Memorial Drive
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2018

This is my third visit to this hotel in the past 3 weeks.
It is located directly off I-95 for a convenience
Within the immediate area there are multiple restaurants from Fast Food to multiple chain restaurants.
The staff is very friendly and supportive
I have asked for the same room at each visit and was always provided the accommodation.
While there are a few hotels in the area I find this to meet my needs.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Nathan B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waterville, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to complete a TripAdvisor survey for our hotel! We definitely appreciate the feedback we receive, good or bad, as it lets us know what we are doing right and what we could be doing better as we continually strive to continue to provide the best in customer service and cleanliness in the area.

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you keep coming back because you enjoy your stays with us so much!

Thanks,

Reviewed August 21, 2018

Nothing wrong with the hotel itself, clean room, mostly very friendly staff, my children loved the pool. However, the location is quite uncharming, directly at the entry and exit road. You have to take the car downtown.
Our main criticism, however, is the breakfast. The room itself was unspeakably cold, to get coffee, you have to cross the lobby, the quality of the food is regular. But that I should enjoy my meal with plastic cutlery and paper plates is hardly bearable for me in a hotel of this category and in the time in which we live. One thing is that the cutlery is hardly usable, as it almost breaks off when you cut your waffle, the other much more important is the environmental aspect. On the plates it says: made of 100% recycled material, after that everything goes into the same ton. A little cynical, isn't it?

Dear Kids_Cat-

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to review our hotel on Tripadvisor! We certainly appreciate any feedback we receive, good or bad and use it to improve upon the overall experience we provide our current and future guests. We are so happy to see that enjoyed your stay overall and thought the guest service was great, but had some challenges when it comes to our breakfast. Hampton is considered a "focused-service" brand within Hilton which in regards to food and beverage means we don't have a restaurant or bar. Unfortunately this means Hampton Inn's do not have a kitchen capable of handling actual plates and silverware. Hilton does care about our environment so we do offer recycled, paper products such as cups, bowls, plates, ect. Our cutlery is made out of recycled materials as well. Unfortunately after these items are used for consuming food & drink, recycled items such as listed above are not re-recycled again. We also recycle all of our paper products used in our offices, cans and bottles, ect. We try to do our part! I hope this helps explain and answer any lingering questions you may have.

Yours in Hospitality,

Nate Blair

Reviewed August 20, 2018

My first stay since the Inn has been renovated and I was extremely pleased with my entire experience. As a Colby parent I am thrilled to have a place so close to school that I can feel so happy to stay in. My room was newly renovated and the staff courteous and thoughtful. My room check in was waiting for me and my itemized bill emailed upon my departure. A pleasure!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton