Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$125
PricelineUS$106
Hotels.comUS$125
Expedia.comUS$125
Agoda.comUS$106
StayForLongUS$149
All reviews whoopie pies governor's restaurant continental breakfast massage chair attached restaurant hot tub a great stay bit dated keurig coffee maker clean rooms off the highway right next door waterville area great price common areas bed was comfortable college visit
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2021

Stayed in the Deluxe King Room. Been in the same room 5 times over the last 5 years.
Very comfortable, lots of room. Massage chair was relaxing as we had the fireplace going. Bed in good shape and linen is of good quality. Very reasonable price. Will be back next year for sure.

Date of stay: January 2021
Barry Asalone, General Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2021

Thanks for your return visit! We're glad that you keep enjoying your numerous stays. We look forward to seeing you again.
Thanks for writing,
Barry Asalone

Reviewed October 11, 2020

Have stayed here for years through different ownership and management, consistently good service. Rooms are clean as are the common areas, staff is friendly, helpful. Conveniently located off of the exit in Waterville.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Barry Asalone, General Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2020

Thanks for staying with us so many years. we look forward to serving you for many more.

Reviewed October 10, 2020 via mobile

Always a great stay. Always quiet, staff is very friendly and accommodating and Rooms are always very clean and beds and pillows are super comfortable! I would highly recommend staying here any time !

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thanks for staying with us and thanks for writing. We hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed September 19, 2020

The person I spoke with to set up my stay is very personable and helpful. I told her I was staying the night before surgery and she was very accomodating and kind.

The room was clean. And the meal at Governor's Restaurant was enjoyable.

Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thanks for staying with us. We hope that your hospital appointment worked out well.

Reviewed August 28, 2020 via mobile

I always stay at Fireside Inn when I pass through on my way to Portland. I love the staff, especially Trish at the front desk. She is always so friendly and welcoming. The beds are so comfortable that I always sleep soundly. The room is always so clean, the towels are soft too. I appreciate the convenience of Govenor's being adjacent to Fireside. Overall, a great experience!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Barry Asalone, General Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2020

Thank you for returning. I'm happy to hear that Trish made your stay more pleasant. I'll be pleased to pass on your compliments.
We look forward to seeing you again.
Barry Asalone