“Worth a revisit”

Cuisines: Irish, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed February 23, 2017

My husband and I originally visited this place for lunch when we were traveling on our honeymoon and just recently went back. The service was still good and so was the food. It's a pretty restaurant and a nice break from seafood when you want it (which I will admit is rare for us). They have live bands on the weekends. The one visiting when we were there was a bit loud, but the music was good.

Reviewed February 22, 2017

Very friendly and comfortable atmosphere. Just stop for a drink or stay and try their delicious food. Never disappointed.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

Stopped in on a Friday night, and was very pleasantly surprised to have a fantastic meal and great Karaoke entertainment. Ate in the bar, that had a great atmosphere, and fun Guinness drinks-had the bumblebee-1/2 Guinness, 1/2 Blue Moon. Excellent! My husband had the fish and chips-he loved them, and I had the fish special- very good. Ended up staying until 11-great evening! thank you!

Reviewed February 10, 2017

Feile is always a welcoming place with great pub food, a fun environment and a great staff! Joe and Tracy Ryan are exactly what you expect when you think of "Irish Pub Owners". They've got a great whiskey list and plenty of on-tap beer choices as well. Their fish & chips cannot be beat!

Reviewed February 5, 2017

This is a favorite place for us! My husband loves going to Ireland and the food and the Pub side of this place remind him of the Emerald Island! The appetizers alone are a meal! This is a must when traveling thru or going to wells! I am amazed that so many people drive right by this place!!! Go and if you can sit in the PUB side ( same food) try it- you'l feel like you just landed in Ireland! Enjoy

1  Thank arubamom

Been to Feile Restaurant & Pub? Share your experiences!