All reviews hot tub coffee maker couple of nights family reunion small kitchen queen bed clean rooms sally hosts cottage motel maine beaches rates linens unit
Reviewed July 5, 2017

This was my first trip to and I was staying 2 extra nights at the end of a 5 day business trip. I wanted someplace clean and roomy, no frills needed. Upon arrival after a very long day, Sally and Bob greeted me in the most friendly and welcoming manner. They answered all my tourist questions before I left the office, provided me with maps, restaurant, beach, sightseeing suggestions. My room was super spacious with a little kitchenette, CLEAN, smelled great!! It was no frills, but for the price, clean and convenient. I have already booked another stay with them.

Room Tip: First floor motel rooms with kitchenettes, cabins, or rooms over the main office and living quarters, but you'd have to do stairs I believe.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Teresa M
Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

We had a great stay and loved the playground and pool for kids. The kitchenette was perfect for preparing a quick bite to eat. The room and grounds were clean and the location was perfect for us! The for t office staff were very pleasant and informative.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Sally S, Owner at Carriage House Motel Cottages & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2017

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and truly appreciate your feedback. We will look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 21, 2016

What a cute , well maintained motel. Very good service, quiet, close to everything, and the owners are very awesome and helpful... We enjoyed our stay and hope to get back again. Thanks again SALLY and BOB ..

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

My husband & I stayed here on vacation after taking many day trips. This place is immaculate & the owners were awesome & made you feel like you were their guests for many years. We stayed in cottage 5. It was peaceful with everything you needed such as stove Refer, air, etc. etc. the grounds were extremely well maintained.. The rooms & curtains were as though you were at home... So well decorated.. Will be our place now... Big thumbs up!!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rachel S
Reviewed September 2, 2016

This is a second visit, although disappointing on the 2nd go round. NOTE: On our first visit a few years back we had an Upstairs room in the Main Building which are far nicer than the cabin rooms. Although Very clean they have 1960's decor at 2016 prices. Here's the scoop: A pathetic frayed towel, 1 t i n y piece of soap barely 1 1/2 inches long, NO SHAMPOO,The outdoor Hot Tub CLOSED [Noted in someone else's earlier review] A sad broken ICE Machine scoop, and lastly a pool with a dirty bottom. Is it really so hard to vacuum it?? Although Bob said we could leave at
11 AM,some desk person called our cell and told us to leave by 10 AM. With these
shoddy conditions and the 10 AM bum's rush this was our last time here.

Room Tip: The Rooms in the MAIN Building are greatly superior to the cabin rooms. VERY Comfortable,more modern,and far more worth the price.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple