US$262
US$233
Hampton.com
US$119
Atlantic Oceanfront Motel(Wells)(Great Value!)
US$321
Seacoast Motel(Wells)(Great Value!)
US$134
Wells - Ogunquit Resort Motel & Cottages(Wells)(Great Value!)
US$124
The Coast Village Inn & Cottages(Wells)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$112
US$179
Footbridge North Hotel(Wells)(Great Value!)
US$88
USA Inn(Wells)(Great Value!)
US$102
Wells-Moody Motel(Moody)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$94
Priceline
All reviewsindoor poolhot tubpull out sofaoff seasonoff routenice roomshort drivegreat weekendfront desk staffmaine coastlobsterflat screen tvhome away from homekitchenettemotelsinktoaster
Reviewed August 21, 2009

We stayed at the Sea Mist because it is pet friendl, they told us there are only a few rooms available specifically for pets. My husband and I travelled with our 2 teenage children. Room was average except it had a mini kitchenette, everything but a stove top. The bathroom had definitely seen better days. Really not enough room for 4 grown people but the price was right. Front desk people were rude when checking in and the couple of times we had to ask for something. The 2 people we encountered cleaning were extremely friendly and helpful. We removed the bed spreads immediately, the blankets underneath were worn and disgusting, 1 had a mystery stain on it. The beds weren't terribly uncomfortable, not positive the sheets were even clean when we got there. As the week went on it was evident that the sheets had not been changed once! The biggest problem is that within 10 minutes of entering the room, my dog began itching a lot. The scratching got worse so when we got home I brought her to the Vet and found she was infested with fleas.....definitely from the hotel room. That got me thinking...........the fleas were not only in the carpet but probably everywhere including the bed linens, I am now completely grossed out. I am trying to find out what the Maine Dept. of Health regulations are for pet friendly hotels. Rest of hotel was fine, nice pool & hot tub, that's why I would recommend it but beware if you have a pet!!!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank lovemybella
Reviewed August 21, 2009

The service at the desk was not very friendly and not informative. The rooms were small, confining, did not have shampoo but made sure to include a make-up removal towel. There is no counter space in the bathroom. The bathroom was very small, as was the TV. The Internet was slow as well. The marquee outside said the rooms were spacious and only $90. We paid nearly double that and the rooms are definitely not spacious. They also do not take AAA but claimed that all discounts they can take off already were.

• Stayed: August 2009
1  Thank bigalcarp
Reviewed July 27, 2009

My wife daughter and I just returned from the three days at the Sea Mist.

It appeared to have one of the better rates on the strip so we booked a head of time. We found that the place only had a few people staying there. All the motels on Rt 1 seem to be hurting with the economy and bad weather in Maine this summer. There are probably better deals to be had if you wanted to haggle, up and down Rt 1, I did not see one no vacancy sign. More than 2/3 of the rooms at the Sea Mist must have been empty, and this was for the last weekend in July.

The reservation was fine, we found our first floor room, easily. The room had a double bed with a pull out couch, and kitchenette. The only thing that kept this from being a full kitchenette was the lack of a cooktop/oven. Everything else was in place.

The room was very clean, comfortable and nicely decorated. As these are condos, the decorations are to the owners taste. The room was a bit tight, but we were really only there to sleep.

It was very convenient to all local service, and despite being on Rt 1, it is set-back and it was quiet.

The pool and hottub were clean, and about average for these types of places. The playground is only a few swings, but they had nice picnic benches and grills that I saw several folks using. We would definitely return in the future, but probably only for a weekend, the room would be too cramped for a full week.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank Massachusetts_Dad
Reviewed October 16, 2008

We always go up to Oqunguit and Wells at this time of year in October. The secenery is very nice and harvest decorations are very colorful and delightful. We checked the price of one place we usually go and it was alitlle pricy. With the economy being the way it is, I wanted to save alittle money. So I found the Sea Mist Resort online and it looked very nice, it had an indoor pool and hot tub which my family enjoys. I booked 2 nights and hoped it was as good as it looked online. When we got there, the resort is away from the traffic in route 1 and had the playground for children as promised. The room could have been more roomy, but it was very clean and comfortable enough for 2 nights: now we wished we stayed an extra night, but had school the next day. Coffee maker was included and easy to make, pool towels provided in the room. Well the pool was wonderful, temperature was good and the hot tub as terrific! I would recommend this resort for families and I would go back.

Thanks for a relaxing time and we will go back for sure.

from family in waltham mass.

2  Thank chickenloverl
Reviewed August 14, 2008

We just returned from a stay at the Sea Mist , and although we made our reservation at the last minute, because we were not able to get a reservation at the motel we really wanted, I found from the first phone call,and the person I spoke to, that I really did not have a good feeling about the hotel.
When we arrived, the woman at the desk, was not at all friendly,did not give us any dinner certificates, that they advertise onthe outside of the motel.
My husband said that it was the hardest bed he ever slept on, and we have stayed at many motels in the past.
I was quite taken with the fact, that they did not have plastic cups,and only regular glasses, which they wanted the guest to wash,or else pay a $25.00 fee!!!!! How is one to know that these glasses and cups were properly cleaned by the guest that just left !!! Also, were properly sterilized!!! should they not go through a dishwasher????
While we were able to pay the full amount for this room, we were told upon checking out,that the motel did not honor AARP, or AAA, cd this be the reason it is not AAA apprioved?? In this day and economic times,it is necessary for Seniors to be able to travel,and get a discount on certain things, especially those on fixed incomes.
Before i close, I must mention the housekeeping staff, a lovely woman and a gentleman who spoke with an accent and had a very warm smile, who was kind enough to give us a couple of extra creamers for our coffee!! Only one per room, and one creamer certainly not enough for two cups of coffee!!

• Stayed: August 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank ennis_8