“Toasted Coconut Discovery!”
Review of Scoop Deck

Scoop Deck
Ranked #1 of 5 Quick Bites in Wells
Dining options: After-hours
Description: The best ice cream in Maine! A summer tradition on the Maine coastline since 1983!
Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

I’ve written other reviews for this gem of an ice cream place, but wanted to share an incredibly delicious flavor I discovered this summer - toasted coconut. Unlike other chocolate coconut ice creams, this is more delicate and described as, “Sweet coconut ice cream w/chocolate-dusted coconut shreds.” Everything blends beautifully...absolutely delicious. There are so many other options for those who are not coconut fans. I never had a disappointing experience here!

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Waited 5 minuets to be acknowledged. The ice cream was good but the staff sucked. I’m not sure if I even got what I ordered.. good thing it’s closed for the season.

1  Thank Gabby P
Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

What's not to love!? A huge board hung outside that lists a menagerie of choices for every ice cream lover! The line is always out the door but it moves amazingly fast. Unique flavors, competent service behind the counter, reasonably priced. They even sell t-shirts, tanks and sweatshirts! A must for our daughter!Scoop Deck is our "Maine"stay! Great ice cream, consistently, every year.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

If you want delicious homemade hard icecream. I highly recommend that you try the Scoop Deck. I had butter crunch. It was the best butter crunch icecream that I have ever had. It was a bit expensive 4.25 for a small, but this icecream was decadently rich, dense and creamy. It was evident that only the finest ingredients were used. I will return!

Reviewed September 3, 2018

So many flavors! I enjoyed the almond joy which was delicious, just be careful what size you ask for...not only can the bigger sizes get pricey, they can be huge.

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Scoop Deck? Share your experiences!