“Don't miss this gem!”

The Bistro At R & R Chocolate
Ranked #3 of 5 Dessert in Wells
Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

My husband I had heard about this place from a fellow Vermonter and stopped in for dessert. We each chose a small cannoli and intended to share...but each liked our own so much we only grudgingly gave away a taste! They were fresh and delicious, and the service was very friendly and quick. We were sorry we had had lunch- everything on the menus sounded amazing. The place is charming and comfortable,. The chocolates also looked out of this world. We will definitely be back on our next trip to Maine, and we plan to arrive hungrier!

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed August 29, 2017

We went there for a late afternoon snack and it was cannoli all around. Between the 4 of us, we tried several cannoli filling (pistachio, almond, chocolate) and cannoli shell (plain, half-dipped. drizzled) combinations. Absolutely delicious. Can't wait to go back for a sandwich.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

If you blink, you might miss this place. We stumbled upon it and I'm glad we did. We each got a sandwich which was very good for a cold sandwich. I got a cannoli which was delicious (must try)! They have a huge assortment of chocolates which they make in shop but we didn't try any, though they look amazing. The staff was very friendly. This place is a true hidden gem. Check it out if you're in the area.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 22, 2017

I was welcomed with a smile and a cheery greeting!

The display case was tempting and I was happy to pick some choice chocolates - the dark and milk covered caramels were devine!

The service was so friendly and the chocolate so fresh, I look forward to returning when next in Wells!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 11, 2017

The sandwiches are huge & so tasty. PLUS, the chocolates will delight your taste buds so much, they will want to dance.

Date of visit: June 2017