All reviews fire pit tennis courts fritters free breakfast cold cereal room was clean peanut butter great pool area basketball hoop trolley service trolley stops picnic area king room small fridge first floor perkins cove few years
Reviewed September 4, 2018

we have been going to Majestic Regency for more than 20yrs. Ownership has changed more than once in those years. We started going with our own children and now with grandchildren. It remains a great family spot with clean rooms, a great pool, lawn area for games, and grills available.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank kmlbjb
Reviewed September 3, 2018

Second time to stay here on our yearly visit to Maine. Not luxury (or luxury price, very reasonable) BUT, clean rooms, nice pool/volleyball/games area (big enough to let the kids run and play),
BBQues /picnic tables available, too. We stayed on the first floor of the first building, but I noticed there are larger cabin-like buildings available too.Very nice motor court type motel, easy parking and several of the trolleys stop right at the driveway(benches available) that can really save $$ on parking lots at beaches and in the towns. (even stops at restaurants, shops, grocery stores). Breakfast included too - cereals, yogurts, drinks, bagels,muffins, toast, Condon's famous local donuts. There are also microwaves/stoves available for your own food. (don't forget to clean up after yourself). Very enjoyable place to stay.

Room tip: First floor is easy in/out for older visitors or with small children. All rooms have chairs outside of the door.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MoriahMel
Reviewed September 2, 2018

Economy room was at least $50 less than any other hotel. Only 1 queen bed and Shower stall instead of tub was no problem with us. Rest of room was same as any other. We have stayed there several times and it was always good. Once we had a problem with the bed and was given another room with no hassle.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Richard S
Reviewed August 28, 2018

We stayed at the Majestic Regency this past Saturday into Sunday. Somehow, i feel that this name does not fit this hotel. It cost us $140. for one night and it seemed to be the only hotel we could get on such short notice. I will say the room was clean, but felt dirty because everything was so old. Our air conditioner did not work properly. The sofa was beat up and sagging (I would not even sit on it). The drapes on the sliding door were old and hanging off of the rod. The bed looked clean but I slept on top of it with my own sheet and pillow. Could not wait to leave the following morning. They did offer a continental breakfast which i thought was very nice. Overall, I felt like i was in a campground. If the rooms were painted and furniture updated it probably would not be bad. Definitely would not stay here again....sorry!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Darlene J
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

A good price, but I got what I paid for. There was visible mold in the A/C, which kept us from wanting to turn it on. I asked them right away to resolve it (new room, proper maintenance of it), but never heard back from them. I went again to ask them to deal with it....nothing. I ended our trip early & am trying to get reimbursed for the one night we stayed (without a/c).
Oh, don’t get too excited about breakfast being included. Bags of bread & bagels, toasters, and a couple of cereal options.

Trip type: Travelled with family