All reviews shared balcony kayak rentals nice view of the river free breakfast hard boiled eggs balcony room yogurt picnic tables and grills close to downtown lounge chairs keurig coffee maker no elevator comfortable beds upon check pleasant stay nice room rooms are large
Reviewed August 30, 2018

I rented two room; one for my son ,his wife and two children and the second for myself and girlfriend. The rooms were very attractive and up to date with the ability to easily change the room temperature. The daily breakfast included with each room had a great variety of items to eat and was very good. We enjoyed the heated outdoor pool and the hot tub. The views at the rear of the Qgunquit River were excellent and there was comfortable seating to view it. The Inn is located on us rt 1 and is near beaches and multiple restaurants . A very enjoyable stay.

Room Tip: Rooms are excellent but for the best views rooms at the rear are best.
Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Manager4143, Manager at Ogunquit River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

We are very happy to hear that your getaway at the Ogunquit River Inn was a success! Our staff work hard to ensure that guests receive the most delightful experience, and yes, I do agree that our view of the Ogunquit River is an added bonus!
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, we appreciate your input.

Reviewed August 30, 2018

A very comfortable, quiet room with above average breakfast included. Very friendly, polite staff. Large grassed area adjacent to Ogunquit River with spectacular view of the estuary and wildlife. Swimming pool. Very quiet although near a busy road. Outdoor furniture, chaises and garden chairs with 3 bar-b-q's by river. It was extremely hot when we were visiting and it was a challenge to find shade. Mosquitoes were quite pesky. Would definitely return and recommend this hotel to others.

Room Tip: Room 214 opens out directly onto lawn with view of the estuary
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

We thank you for being our guest and for leaving such wonderful feedback! We take great pride in our property so I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations and time here with us! Once again, I thank you for the kind words and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

My family stayed here August 10, 2018. My credit was overcharged by over $200. I have called them 5 times, been promised return calls from the manager that never came. The charge is currently being "disputed" with Bank of America. Worried about whether this is a routine practice !!!! BE AWARE!!!

2  Thank eganes
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Great location trolley stops in front of hotel. Free Breakfast was very good. Staff is excellent. We had a great view from our room it faced the river. Kayaking is available on site. Room was clean & the beds were comfortable.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Manager4143, Manager at Ogunquit River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate your business.I do thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay. Our staff works very hard to ensure complete guest satisfaction, so I am delighted to see that you found your accommodation clean and comfy! We do hope to see you again!

Reviewed August 25, 2018

This place has decent value for Ogunquit considering every hotel/motel there is$$$. The room was large, we had two queen size beds which was great. My only issue was breakfast. It was just barely average even though it was only listed as a continental breakfast, still found it sub-par. Staff were quite accommodating need a few things and they were brought to our room fairly quickly.

It is not on the beach and a little away from the action which as it turned out, we did not mind. We had a beautiful view of the Ogunquit River and the motel had kayaking conveniently located at the property (which I highly recommend).

Room could use a facelift (especially the bathroom) but Overall a very nice stay.

Room Tip: Second floor has a nice view of the river
Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for such kind and pleasant feedback, we do appreciate it. Our staff works tirelessly to ensure complete guest satisfaction, so I am very pleased to hear your feedback! I do hope you come back to see us soon!

Jessica