Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Orbitz.comUS$119
CheapTicketsUS$119
FindHotelUS$119
TripadvisorUS$119
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2018

We were In West Forks for a whitewater rafting trip, and were only staying for one night. We needed a clean room near Three Rivers Whitewater Rafting, and we got that at Hawk’s Nest Lodge. The room was off the dining room, and near the stairs to rooms on the upper level. It was quite loud with people up and down the stairs throughout the night. My bed (full size bed) was comfortable, but my sister in law was unable to sleep on the other bottom bunk bed because of springs poking into her. We had a great breakfast, and all the staff were very friendly.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

We were driving from Quebec City and happened upon Hawks Nest Lodge right at the point that we needed a break and lunch. We loved sitting out on the porch for lunch- and the steak tip salad was fabulous. In fact all four of us thought the food was great. If I ever had to drive this route again, I would plan a stop here.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed June 21, 2018

We always love this place, whether it be for food/drinks or a place to spend the weekend. The irony here is that we were there on the weekend when a negative review was written, complaining that it was so hot in the rooms. BUNK!!! We were asked at breakfast if the room was good, temperature was ok and it certainly was. It did not take a rocket scientist to figure out who cried..... that's why us Mainers do NOT want people with that certain license plate in our state!!! Stay in Ma..., well you know. That same bunch were noisy, obviously/stately rude.... this is a great place for a couple hours or a couple nights. Very cool rooms done with heart and imagination...just a place that is so unique. Keep up the great work, be back ASAP :)

Room tip: If you looking for a very nice, hand made and out of the ordinary place, this is it!!! Very nice :)
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

We made a reservation weeks ago, so this inn was expecting us. The room (#4) was 86 degrees when we checked in at 7pm.
We got a drink at the bar, and informed the staff about the room temperature. We let room cool down with window a/c and staff told us open the window. There were 2 thermostats, but only for heat. The reason I knew the temperature is because it was displayed on these two units. Manager or owner asked if ok. Not yet, but we were ok to wait an hour for cool down.we could not leave 2nd bed door open because windows I there don’t open and it wouldn’t get the cool air in with door closed, still ok.
What was it ok is that it took SIX hours for the temp to go down ten degrees. Ok, we travel a lot, and are not hard to please. Upon check out, the woman working register at 8am sunday morning June 17, 2018 offered us nothing when we said how this was unacceptable. Not even an apology! Said she would “let the owner know” and actually tried to challenge us by asking if we “had a thermometer in the room” and tried to make excuses and tell us there was no air conditioner (there was and is a window unit in room 4)
No one checked on our room before we arrived, and they knew for weeks we were coming. If they did they would know the dangerous heat level in room 4.
I will never go back to this hotel. And I am glad to answer any questions from travelers about my experience.
Btw this “2 bedroom suite” would not recommend for privacy or travel with older kids. It’s really only suitable for under age 5, but even then, the horrid heat in the summer would NOT recommend. Over $200 a night, no way. Extremely disappointed and dissatisfied.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank time_traveler99
Reviewed March 3, 2018

My boyfriend and fellow friends love pit stopping at this place when snowmobiling, Well of course I had to go too. We LOVE IT!!!! We have had lunch, dinner and drinks many times. EVERYONE is sooooo friendly and the food is DELICIOUS. Stephanie may be our favorite. SHe helped us out when our phone wasnt working and I love her bubbly personality. Everyone really is really nice. Hope to see them this summer as well.

Date of stay: February 2018