“Best and most consistent Italian food by far.”
Review of Italian Sensations

Italian Sensations
Ranked #41 of 171 Restaurants in Bel Air
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed September 3, 2017

Been going here since they opened. Have not found a better pizza any where else. From the crust to the sauce and the cheese. No one does it better. When I want good Italian food and hands down best pizza, this is where I go. I have tried places all over the state and nobody does it like Italian Sensations. I take my son every weekend to one of their 3 locations, But the original location is the most consistent. We love it!

Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

As frequent customers, I can tell you, this is the best place in Harford County for Pizza. It's always fresh, crispy and delicious. They have great varieties of stuffed pizzas and Stromboli, as well.

Amazingly great Cesar salad, flavorful pastas; especially the sausage and red bell pepper one they call "Grillata" and the pasta bolognese. This is a family-owned restaurant and the staff is dedicated to excellence in both food and service. We go here about once a week for years and we have NEVER been disappointed! Go!!

Reviewed June 1, 2017

Wonderful greetings start at your arrival.Happy staff, above average quality food and many repeat customers!!

Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

Please...please...order the BARESE PIZZA from Italian Sensations restaurant in Bel Air MD. We have been going there for over 10 years, everything is fantastic but the Barese is Amazing!

Reviewed March 3, 2017

Ordered a pizza with light sauce and well done. Came out perfect. Very cheesey and the crust was perfectly thin. Always welcomed by the owners whether you dine in or take out. Salads are always very fresh and abundant.

Been to Italian Sensations? Share your experiences!