“Gem of a pizza place!”

Buontempo Bros Pizza
Ranked #36 of 170 Restaurants in Bel Air
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Buontempo Bros Pizza is Still Family Owned and Operated! Join us for Birthdays, Team Parties, Rehearsals and more! Party Trays and large orders upon request. On & Off-site Catering for All Occasions. Hours Monday-Thursday 10am-11pm, Friday and Saturday 10am to Midnight. "Bel Airs Own Little Italy!"
Reviewed January 1, 2018 via mobile

Visiting family, we decided to order pizza to take out for dinner. The place was packed, both with dining in and folks waiting for pick up. The team is a well oiled machine, handling all orders competently and with great sense of humor! The pizza is excellent also! Want to try some of the pasta options which looked amazing! Will definitely return next time we are visiting! Thanks!

Reviewed December 27, 2017

I and my family eat here at least once a week. I wish they delivered, but I'll tell you it's worth the drive to get it. Pizza is the Best, subs are great, pasta always plenty and tasty. We normally get pizza on Tuesdays for the special. Love Love Buontempo Brothers.

Reviewed September 18, 2017

Delicious pizza even offering gluten free. Counter service for ordering. Clean cut servers bring food to your table.

Reviewed August 12, 2017

As a youth, I worked in a pizzeria in Brooklyn, New York. This Italian sausage sub at Buontempo Brothers Pizza took me back to Brooklyn.

The standard sub came with everything except green peppers which I asked for and they complied.

The bread was perfectly toasted, the right amount of sauce and peppers were at the bottom of the sub as I like them. Then came real Italian sausage diced into bite size pieces. All topped with an excellent blend of cheese.

I ordered the small which was enough for me. I don't eat as much as I did when I was younger!

As The Terminator says " I'll Be Back!"l

Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

I thought the pizza was very good and the staff was the best, very friendly and the made sure you had a good experience. Most people got pizza and it was simple but very good. Ingredients seemed high quality. It's in downtown Bel Air which adds to the charm.

Been to Buontempo Bros Pizza? Share your experiences!