“Large portions ”

Buontempo Bros Pizza
Ranked #35 of 171 Restaurants in Bel Air
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Buontempo Bros Pizza is Still Family Owned and Operated! Join us for Birthdays, Team Parties, Rehearsals and more! Party Trays and large orders upon request. On & Off-site Catering for All Occasions. Hours Monday-Thursday 10am-11pm, Friday and Saturday 10am to Midnight. "Bel Airs Own Little Italy!"
Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I ordered carry out and I had enough pasta for two meals. The daily special was very affordable and included salad and bread and the option of five or six main dishes. The owner was super friendly too.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

This is our go to place for a great meal. They have gluten free pizza and pasta too. You are not only getting a great meal you are also getting great service!!

Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

Wow was pleasantly surprised the crab cake was large and delicious and fries are from real potatoes.... and it’s an Italian restaurant but we are in Maryland so you can’t get a bad crab cake

Reviewed January 1, 2018 via mobile

Visiting family, we decided to order pizza to take out for dinner. The place was packed, both with dining in and folks waiting for pick up. The team is a well oiled machine, handling all orders competently and with great sense of humor! The pizza is excellent also! Want to try some of the pasta options which looked amazing! Will definitely return next time we are visiting! Thanks!

Reviewed December 27, 2017

I and my family eat here at least once a week. I wish they delivered, but I'll tell you it's worth the drive to get it. Pizza is the Best, subs are great, pasta always plenty and tasty. We normally get pizza on Tuesdays for the special. Love Love Buontempo Brothers.

Been to Buontempo Bros Pizza? Share your experiences!