“Good inexpensive pizza--with a few minor mistakes”
Review of Seasons Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Seasons Pizza
Ranked #88 of 171 Restaurants in Bel Air
Reviewed August 21, 2016

I had lunch at the Seasons Pizza at Festival a few days ago. For $4.99 I got a medium pizza that had lots of cheese and sauce on it. I was entitled to two toppings, but asked for just one (mushrooms) which were NOT put on the pie. I also asked for a plain water to go with the pizza, but was initially charged for a bottle of water.

While not the best pizza I ever had, I thought the pizza was good, and was a very good bargain at the price.

Reviewed December 13, 2015

In the past few weeks ive visited seasons pizza as well as my family members ive ordered the pizzas the gyro the cheese steaks all were cooked great , service was excilant staff friendly no issues jimmy was funny and friendly spoke with most of the counter help a bit all were very plesant and the hospitality was great ...they got my approval see dooron entry as they fecieved sticker as wel GREAT JOB GANG well be back .......RUSTY .....crabcakerex21040@gmail.com .

Thank RUSSELL B. R
Reviewed September 29, 2015

Their pizza is always undercooked for me & just plain nasty. Only thing I order from here is Asian chicken salad. Atmosphere inside is so so.

Reviewed June 30, 2015

Great menu selection. Family atmosphere. Fast Service. The pizzas are made to order and very delicious. I love the cheese steak subs.

Reviewed April 8, 2015 via mobile

The wings are nasty burnt and customer service was very rude never order again if u want the smallest dry wings than order if you want to go round and round with a owner that will refuse to listen to your complaint than enjoy

1  Thank Asplundh83