“Can't go wrong with Chipotle”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #36 of 122 Restaurants in Bowie
Reviewed 24 December 2015 via mobile

I don't care what is in the news. I have never had a problem eating at a Chipotles. I look for them where ever I go and will even go out of my way to find one. This one here in the Bowie Shopping Center is on point. The staff is friendly and ensures they provide you good portions of rice and meat. You don't have to ask for more of anything. The place is clean and the I would recommend this place to anyone who asks.

Reviewed 21 August 2015

We grabbed a fast dinner during an intense rainstorm in June 2015. Chipotle is a dependable bet for fast food and we weren't disappointed.

Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

Everyone talks about their burritos but I personally love their salads. The flavors are all complimentary and the dressing has a little heat with its sweetness. Always crowded which makes me feel confident you are getting fresh food. Great spot for a nice lunch.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Went to this restaurant for a family celebration and the wait time was good. The service that we received from the staff was the best ever from any chipotle. The staff was very friendly and wiling to help. We ordered the burrito bowl and a burrito and they both was very favorable and fresh. The inside was clean even though it was during lunch hours. I would recommend this chipotle too anyone wanting good services and food.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

The food is mediocre at best but expensive. The service is always slow. The only good thing about that place is their bread and oil mix. Restaurant looks nice but don't let that fool you. Waste of money.

Been to Chipotle Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!