“Great Ice Cream”

Add it.
Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #3 of 6 Dessert in Bowie
Reviewed August 15, 2016

The Ice cream here is excellent. The service is great as well. Every time that I have gone there has been a line but it is worth the wait.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed April 22, 2015

I know that this is the new big place for ice cream, but I don't care for it. All I ever taste is that it's SWEET. The ice creams don't seem to have any other flavors. Lots of things to add to your ice cream, and huge portions, but I've had better.

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed April 21, 2015

a type 2, i loved the fact they had sugar free ice cream. Even thought it was sugar free, tasted great :)

Date of visit: July 2014
Reviewed April 15, 2015

Great ice cream with a variety of flavors and toppings. Something for everyone's taste. A bit pricey, but worth the trip for a special treat. Even the smoothies are good. Fun clean environment, what's not to love!

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed July 30, 2014

This Cold Stone lived up to it's name. I was pleased with my service and the quality of my ice cream. I really enjoy the many, many options. The store was clean and well kept. The service was great!

Date of visit: July 2014

Been to Cold Stone Creamery? Share your experiences!