“the usual fare”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

This OG is pretty much what you should expect...service was good, food quantity likewise. The Alfredo dishes, however, were a bit bland

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed April 9, 2018

This place always seems packed, but at 7:00 on a Saturday night, our 15-20 minute wait was really less than 10. Service was great, food came quickly.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

I loved the salmon picotta. It was tender, perfectly cooked and nicely seasoned. My wife had the lasagna and loved it’s cheesiness. We sat at the bar and the bartender - I wish I remember her name - was very attentive.

The only concern was that the hostess seated two families with small children in the bar area.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed January 25, 2018

The Olive Garden's lunch menu is a fabulous value for what you get. It surpasses all the local area restaurants in value for price. Their prices start at $6.99 and along with your meal there's unlimited salad or soup and bread sticks. My to go place for lunch from now on!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 23, 2018 via mobile

This was the first time I ever visited this Olive Garden. From the moment I walked in to the moment I left I was pleased. The place was beautiful, the staff was awesome. The wait time for my takeout was no time at all. I love when I'm greeted with smiles and kind words. When my order was ready, everything was shown to be prior to packing. I don't normally tip if I do takeout but this day I did because it was well deserved. Thank you for the wonderful experience and the delicious food.

Date of visit: January 2018