“Good pizza and food”

Nicolletti's Pizza
Ranked #9 of 53 Restaurants in California
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Always a good place to eat. We get. Variety with the kids and share what we get! Makes for a tasty meal with the different choices!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 12, 2018

My Daughter had a great idea for her outdoor wedding venue meal, Pizza and Gelato. Everyone loves Pizza and it was excellent, the Gelato too. Honestly how could you go wrong, what a great idea. The truck arrived at the outdoor reception barn with so many pizzas and next to it was a Gelato truck with a flavor for everyone. Thank you Nicolletti's for being a part of this very special day.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

My mom and I were visiting for one night and picked this place for dinner. We chose take out and chose a Stromboli, Greek salad, and potato skins. Salad was good, though my mom wasn’t fond of the dressing. It was more like balsamic then Greek, but I enjoyed it. The Stromboli was good, but nothing big. Speaking of big.... the potato skins.....OMG HUGE!!! One order consisted of 6 huge skins, full of potato, cheese and bacon. They were fabulous!!!!!! Only downfall, I bought way more then we could eat!!!!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 5, 2018

Family ordered take out one night. The Philly Cheesesteak Pizza was just awesome. Would highly recommend.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have not been eating out much but were in the mood for pizza. We have been here in the past and we were always pleased with the pizza, subs and salad bar. I honestly had forgotten how great the pizza is. I’m a fussy New York style pizza lover and highly recommend Nicolettis pizza. Yummy!

Date of visit: March 2018