“New Taco Bell has outshined it's past”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #32 of 52 Restaurants in California
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 22599 MacArthur Blvd in California. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed February 1, 2017

This TB was redesigned a couple years ago, and a lot of people didn't think it would make it through the renovations- it was closed for SO long. But it was worth it! The atmosphere is much better and lighter, friendlier, the service is excellent, and the food tastes fresher. The location is convenient, in the large San Souci shopping plaza on rt.235 southbound. I eat here more the past 2 years than I ever had in my lifetime. I like all the varieties of taco sauces, and the drive-through, while it is a little curvaceous, is generally pretty quick. Be aware they have Pepsi products for their drink menu. I have not tried breakfast but I hear it's good.

Reviewed September 13, 2016 via mobile

Drove up at 5:20 , left at 5:22 with my food. It was hot and tasty. Order was correct. Cashier was friendly. What more could you ask for?

Reviewed August 9, 2016

Staff is friendly, food is mediocre, bathrooms are clean, ordered my regular taco salad, meat was cold, what can I say, I wont be going back, been there several times hoping things would get better but no so.

Reviewed March 15, 2016

No surprises. Service is fast, facility is clean and staff work hard. I've never had a complaint in all the years I've been a customer.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

If you have been to one tacco bell you have been to them all. The store was recently remodeled and looks good. If you want cheap late night food after you have been drinking this place is perfect.