“Delivery”

Maria's Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

We ordered the Calamari, Shrimp Tortellini, Quesadillas, Mea Lover's pizza, onion rings, etc Absolutely everything we ordered was delivered in a timely manner and was absolutely delicious! The price was no more than we would pay at most any other Pizza restaurant but the quality and quantity of the food was exceptionally superior.

Reviewed February 22, 2017

We live close great place to order out from but a never light on the wallet. Food is a little pricey for a pizza joint.

Reviewed February 15, 2017

Marias is great! Great service, great prices, great food! Rode there on horseback with my daughter, hitched up outside and got our carry out and rode back to the barn.... Always love going to Marias or getting take out! Marias Special White Pizza is awesome!

Reviewed January 18, 2017

Cup of chili was delicious and enough for a meal....Large cup! Had Tuna sub(small) with all the toppings..Fresh, flavorful and I ate none of the sub roll except for a taste which made me wish I had been more hungry.
Staff was courteous and efficient. Will return on next visit to CC.

Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

Went here on a Friday night and it was busy but not crowded. Waitress was friendly and attentive. Decor is not fancy but place was open and clean. Several tvs around but not overbearing and not loud. I had pizza, was good not great. My wife had a pasta special that was excellent. Salads and appetizers were good. Would go here again, had large menu selection and comfortable atmosphere.