“I love this place!”

Pankas Peruvian Cuisine
Ranked #20 of 101 Restaurants in Cockeysville
Cuisines: Peruvian
Reviewed October 17, 2016

This is just the best food ever. The chicken is awesome as are the plantains and black beans and rice. I could eat here every day!

Reviewed September 19, 2016

At first I did not have high expectations. A restaurant in a shopping mall, empty, average decor.
Ordered the Carne Asada plate- Excellent presentation; vg food and vg service.
The place filled up as we ate, the locals all know this spot.
Nothing fancy,recommend for an easy, filling lunch or dinner.
They had some really good looking rotisserie chicken and a charcoal oven as well.

Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

Great Steak and Eggs!!! "Bistec a lo Pobre".. My wife had the Fried Fish, which had great taste and flavor of fresh fish.. Great!! Full happy stomach for Two @ $32.. Authentic Peruvian ..

Reviewed May 28, 2016

We tried it when they first opened without any idea about Peruvian dishes. I loved almost all the dishes that I tried there. The roasted chicken is great, but I tend to order more authentic Peruvian dishes. My absolute favorite is Anticucho Mixto (grilled beef heart and tripe served) served with roasted potatoes and big kernels of corn (not sweet corn which is what I love). I also like Ceviche pescado (Fish ceviche), Lomo Saltado (rice with beef strips in sauce served with fries), Pollo Saltado (chicken instead of beef), and Tallerin Saltado. My friend tried steak and cheese, Pankas burrito and liked them too. The servers are quite nice and friendly.

Lately, I have noticed the quality of the food has gone down a new notches. The beef in Lomo saltado was very chewy last few times. Also, it doesn't have enough of that delicious sauce on it as a result it was dry. They have discontinued Anticucho mixto from the menu - you can order either rachi or anticucho - I liked the combination better which they had before. Not sure if management changed or not. I don't see the chef anymore who used to bring out food earlier at times and always said hello. I hope they don't mess up a good thing.

Reviewed January 6, 2016

I never had Peruvian before so I have nothing to compared with. The food is good with reasonable price. They are very helpful if you ask them.