“Delicious Deli”

Jason's Deli
Ranked #16 of 138 Restaurants in College Park
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

On todays visit I tried the Southwest Turkey. It was delightful and delicious. Service was superior as normal. I was however, disappointed because the soft serve ice cream machine is out of order.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed January 14, 2018

We love their muffaletta but beware it can serve a family of 3-4!
It is a very good family friendly place for lunch. As an added bonus, you get free soft serve ice cream with a sandwich purchase.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed December 14, 2017

The Spicy Seafood Gumbo was loaded with shrimp; Shrimp in every spoonful. The Southwest Chicken Sandwich that had bacon & avocado was delicious. The meatball sub was very good. And...free soft ice cream for your dessert.

The salad bar was a pretty good size with about 20 toppings which included seeds & toasted bread.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

Went Jason's today for lunch with friends. One said it was a good place, I had never been. You have to pay for parking but it is cheap. Ordering was easy and the impression was it was a clean and well run place. The food came quickly. I had half a sandwich and salad bar. The salad bar is well stocked , organized and clean. Everything looked fresh and indeed was! The half a Reuben would have passed for a whole and again very good. I really enjoyed it.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

We loved our food. My pot pie was excellent. My wife's turkey sandwich was great. The free ice cream was fantastic! The service of the employees was exceptional. Jarrell did a tremendous job.

Date of visit: May 2017