“The real deal”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

My sister and brother in law love this place so they thought it was a good idea to bring me here as I too, like Mexican food.

While they had a buffet and a lot of menu items, I opted for the fajitas azteca. It was a combination of shrimp, chicken, and steak with beans and rice.

The food was tasty, well seasoned with traditional Mexican spices, and cooked well. The usual salsa and fresh guacamole sides made for an authentic Mexican meal.

The hostess and server were extra charming, making sure everything was ok with our meal.

While the place is not cheap ( $18 ++ for my meal), it was well worth it.

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

And when I say family, the owners' kids or grandkids we're enjoying an evening at the shop.

I walked there from the Hampton Inn; about a half a mile. Sat at the bar. Had both Modelo Lager and Negra fresh from tap.

Nice menu; I had toquitos for dinner - all I needed.

Nice and clean facility; tasty food.

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

I stopped by on a whim and I'm certainly glad I did. Azteca is very nice and clean restaurant and the food is great. I ordered the Azteca Sampler and it was outstanding. Apparently I bear the dinner crowd so service was really good, but it started to get busy before I left. Parking can be a little tight so arrive early on non rush hour.

Reviewed June 28, 2017

We have been dining at Azteca Restaurant and Cantina for over 2 years now.and have had consistently great service and food. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The food is always tasty and delicious. This is our favorite place to eat....

Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

We had a group of 8 and otherwise restaurant was pretty empty. Prices are high for Mexican, food is average, chips and salsa below average and the $10 "house" margarita was like a Dairy Queen limeade. I would not recommend this place. We waited forever for our check as the waitress was chatting and sitting with someone