“Delicious Pho”

Pho Thom
Ranked #21 of 114 Restaurants in College Park
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 4 April 2017

Reasonably priced, you get a large bowl of tasty broth with your choice of meat with rice noodles. We began with an app of steamed dumplings which were very flavorful.
We enjoyed our Pho and dinner ended up being so inexpensive! Go here now!

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

I had the Vietnamese shrimp noodle soup. Very well seasoned and delicious.

Or appetizer I had fresh rolls. The peanut sauce was excellent. They were made with shrimp.
Would go back again.

Reviewed 14 December 2016

We were in town for a concert and needed a place that was quick and warm on a cold night. Pho Thom fit the bill. We were seated quickly and our food came quickly and was absolutely delicious. i had the pho and my husband had their eggplant dish. Parking was around the corner and in a garage.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

I was craving Thai food and this didn't disappoint. Visited solo on a Monday evening and the place had a nice mixed crowd. Started with the Garden Roll, which were two nice sized portions with a peanut dipping sauce...very fresh and delicious. Next, I had the Grilled Lemongrass Chicken with fish sauce and rice. Very nice flavor, especially when I added the chili sauce. The service was the only thing lacking...the waitress was sitting in the window and I was in a hurry so I had to ask the chef if I could place my order. Granted, there they may have thought I was waiting for a another person. Overall, I wouldn't hesitate to return.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Back here today after a three-month absence and as usual Pho Thom did not disappoint. Food was well prepared and the service was unobtrusive and efficient. One of the best Collegs park eateries.