“Too Tempting”

Add it.
Rita's Italian Ice
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in College Park
Reviewed 1 May 2017

Delicious frozen concoctions based on Italian ice and frozen custard (don't ask, just try it). After a dinner, all I have room for is a small (child's portion) of vanilla frozen custard. And - who knew - there are Rita's franchises all around the area!

Reviewed 22 March 2017

We visited Rita's on the first day of spring to get an italian ice only to find out the small drink was free on the first day of Spring. Despite the free cost, the flavors of the italian ice was superb!

Reviewed 5 September 2016

We stopped here after a day at Great Falls Park. We tried the chocolate and orange cream custards. Both were fantastic! Creamy and flavorful! Glad we did not discover this place sooner or we would have gone every day of our 4 day stay. I would love to have tried the Italian ice.

Reviewed 3 July 2016

The friendliest and most polite staff I have ever encountered in an ice cream stand. The ice is so tasty and favors enough to suit everyone!

Reviewed 17 April 2016

I went for the chocolate custard, added hot fudge, Heath bar, whipped cream and a cherry....and ended up with a scrumptious hot fudge sundae. I spoke with a Rita's regular and he assured me that whenever Rita's is open there is a line. He schooled me not to show up on a cool rainy day. I saw lots of people carrying containers with 4 ice flavors, so I hope to try that next time.