“Across from the Best Western”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #53 of 113 Restaurants in College Park
Reviewed 25 July 2016

We stayed across the street and had a lunch there is it was convenient. This Taco bell food was surprisingly better than at the Taco Bells around us ( Exton , PA). We loved it and it was fresh too.

Reviewed 18 August 2015

I love Mexican food and yes, Taco Bell counts as Mexican food. This TB is basically the same as all others. Though, if I remember correctly, they did not have the same cheap dollar menu, maybe that’s related to being close to UMD? If you want TB or cheap Mexican this will absolutely work. Nothing special, but sometimes it sure does hit the spot.

Reviewed 5 July 2015

My grandchildren and daughter in law love Taco Bell - Me, I'm not so much a fan. But even they became irritated when after 30 minutes we still had not gotten our order (and this was to go). Another customer finally walked out. All they would say is they were short staffed. Sounded like a change of managers might help.

Reviewed 5 July 2015

Although it's just like every other Bell this one seems to have better service than average. After suspecting that my diet wasn't really diet, it was promptly replaced with another. It turned out it had been diet all along, but I was grateful for the indulgence.

Reviewed 2 September 2014

Very convenient when staying at the Clarion Inn just down the street. I went through the drive-thru and got my food pretty quickly. Good place to get quick food