“So much better than fast food Asian take-out”

Pei Wei Asian Diner
Ranked #84 of 281 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed June 22, 2017

One of my favorite places to order take-out on a busy night when I don't feel like cooking. Recently changed the menu up, but didn't notice anything I love missing so that's good. Fried rice is great, decent sushi options, and I love the sweet Thai sauce for dipping! I did notice with the menu change there is no more small or regular size option, just one size. I liked getting a smaller entree and an egg roll or crab wonton, the one size only is a good size but I prefer the option to choose. Staff are friendly, I like being able to order online and schedule a pick-up time...although sometimes going to order and waiting is faster. I try to pick something different and try all the new options!

Reviewed June 4, 2017

My wife and I needed some lunch and I found myself wanting to try Pei Wei since I have never been there. Boy was I glad we stopped in. We ordered an Asian Chopped Chicken Salad, a 4pc. Mango California Roll w/Pacific Krab, and an order of Traditional Chicken Lettuce Wrap, and we shared it all. Everything was really delicious and reasonably priced. Total bill was $20.64. Awesome!

Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

Staff was very knowledgeable about vegan options for their dishes. For example, the pad Thai is not marked as vegetarian on the menu but they can make it vegetarian or vegan if you request no egg. The veggies are so fresh and crisp on the teriyaki bowl and the tofu is marinated to perfection. Choice of brown rice or rice noodles instead of white rice or egg noodles boosts the flavor, texture, and healthfulness of the teriyaki bowl or sweet and sour bowl. Meals are cooked in open kitchen a few feet from the dining area. Self serve drinks including water and tea. Service is fast and friendly. Food is hot. One of our main go-tos for Saturday lunch. The menu changes occasionally, but they have always had the vegan options on several of their main dishes. We discretely wipe the table with a wet napkin before our meal arrives.

Reviewed April 11, 2017

This is a lesser version of PF Chang. Not our cup os tea as we don't really like cafeteria style venues.

Reviewed February 21, 2017 via mobile

I visited this Pei Wei restaurant in Feb of 2017 with friends from work. They have eaten at this location before and found it to be very good and based upon my visit, they were spot on. I got the Kung Pao Chicken and it could of used a bit more spice, but was still extremely tasty. It was also very fast and fresh. It was less than 5 minutes from when I ordered.