“I didn't want to go but my friends made me the last time things were bad. Please JUST DON"T GO HERE EVERYTHING WAS WRONG”
Review of Ichiban Cafe

Ichiban Cafe
Ranked #210 of 283 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed March 11, 2017

The salad was warm the sushi was also and I got hop]t sour soup and it was so unbalanced and . The female server was just not thinking about work, the ordered fried rice made with brown rice and it came made with white rice. When we complained to the manager she said we ordered it with white rice, i just believe they didn't have brown rice made. This was my second time here, I will never come back, why does anyone come with horrible customer service and unprofessionally, inconsistently and poorly cooked food. I am sure I am not the only person where diarrhea was a consequence of eating here. NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

2  Thank Richard A

Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

Had the salmon sashimi tasted a bit fishy. Freshness is questionable. Also had the Ichiban roll - instead of seaweed they use some imitation bright pink substitute. No idea what it was but was not appetizing. Servers held the soup bowl with her thumb halfway inside it - yum! Will not go back.

1  Thank binyam b
Reviewed July 6, 2016

I have tried this place twice. The first time I went we had ramen and it was decent I thought. Second time I went we had sushi, pork buns, and ramen. The sushi was horrible like a previous person reviewed warm fish and mushy rice. The pork bun was good. The ramen this time seemed a bit less than before less ingredients or something. The guy waiting our table was very nice and polite, but the lady that was behind the counter seemed really out sorts with customers that came in after us as well as the guy that was waiting our table. It made us feel a bit on edge and more eager to leave. The decor is very sparse and could use some fun lively touches to brighten up the place.

2  Thank R9500ADchrisg
Reviewed May 30, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I do take out almost weekly. They added Ramen in the last year or so which is good. The udon and sushi is a better value compared to another very close Asian fusion option. We prefer not to dine in but the woman who mans the front always has a smile and some small talk.

Reviewed September 1, 2015

I am super excited and always ready to go to Ichiban Café. Although they have a broad and great selection on their menu. I am simply stuck on their Crispy Beef and the Chicken and Broccoli. The food is very tasteful and plentiful. I really enjoy watching them prepare the Sushi dishes.Simply beautiful and fresh! The Thai & BubbleTeas and the soups are great. I could go on and on. The owner and entire staff is always smiling, helpful and very nice and knowledgeable. The restaurant is clean, welcoming and I would eat here everyday if I could.