“Always excellent”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed October 1, 2017

We have been coming here for years. The food is always excellent and they also have great service. The beef in grape leaves and summer rolls with shrimp are our standard appetizers. Their pho is so flavorful and the combination dishes with grilled pork, grilled beef and vegetables over rice or vermicelli can't be beat. They also have yummy bubble drinks - the mango and red bean are our favorites.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed September 18, 2017

Who knew there would be this many choices for Vietnamese/Asian in the area to choose from. Several looked good, decided on An Loi. Good idea.

In a small strip mall off Snowden River Pkwy and near Rt 32. Small, clean, basic furnishings. Very good menu with a wide variety of traditional choices and a few I had not seen before. Couple of summer rolls to start - moist and nicely sized. On to Grilled Beef with Bun/Vermicelli - again, nice portion, served fast and hot.

And of course - a sucker for iced Vietnamese coffee - Yum! Maybe next time work up the courage to try the Bubble Tea.

Fast, friendly service, nice place, very good food - well worth stopping in.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed May 17, 2017

Pho is my comfort food. I went to An Loi because of its ratings. I was not disappointed. The Pho was very good and made spicy per my request. The service was friendly and fast. The rice noodles were perfect, not over cooked as I have sometimes experienced. I definitely will go back when I am next in Columbia on business.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed April 30, 2017

I ate their last month with my son and his family. They love it and eat there frequently. I used to go there frequently for lunch when I was still employed. This is a small, strip mall location with no decor but great Vietnamese food and fast service. Nothing is elegant here. But you get great Vietnamese food for a cheap price. It can get very crowded and noisy at lunch.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed March 22, 2017 via mobile

Had a work lunch here today. I still think that An Loi is the best value around. Two of my lunch mates had pho for the first time and they loved it. I had the veggie summer rolls and beef wrapped in grape leaves. Still think their summer rolls incomparable. The beef wrapped in grape leaves is very tasty as well. Service is prompt and friendly. Again, prices are very good.

Date of visit: March 2017