“Great small sushi restaurant”
Review of Hanamura

Hanamura
Ranked #117 of 283 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed August 3, 2016

We love this place. Great for an intimate or family dinner, and they have a back room available for a small party. Good sushi. They also have a variety of noodle soups which are great to warm up with in the cooler months.

Reviewed January 1, 2016

The ebi (tempura) shrimp was excellent. Fried just right and huge in size. Dipping sauce gave everything just the right amount of moisture. Service was very friendly and helpful, and the rest of the staff was just as friendly - greeted us and said goodbye. The ice cream in sticky rice was very unusual, but tasty.

Reviewed October 2, 2015

I took my family to Hanamura for dinner. The staff is very friendly and brought our drinks out right away. My son ordered the Unagi Don, which was excellent. My wife got the Shakura roll (crab, asparagus, avocado, etc), which was also excellent. I'm a little less adventurous and got the teriyaki salmon. The fish was fresh and the sauce was just right (not drowning in it like some places).
We had a very good dinner and had a good time.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

We come here three or four times a year, whenever my husband craves Japanese food. I usually get the bento box and can have a few pieces of several choices. Husband enjoys their raw fish selections. Tasty miso soup too.

Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Don't waste your time eating here. The sushi was the worst I have ever had, and it smelled disgusting as well. My boyfriend and i now feel sick after or meal. For all of the other sushi places in Columbia with similar prices, it is not worth a visit. Check the yelp reviews! They are much more accurate!

Been to Hanamura? Share your experiences!