All reviews double tree cookies front desk great hotel restaurant staff tucked away shuttle service bed was very comfortable fitness center would definitely stay here again business trip enjoyed my stay lobby md atrium walgreens concert
Reviewed June 25, 2018

Nice hotel, staff and amenities. Only issue was able to hear noise of TV in next room and guests in the hallway. Convenient location. Breakfast and waitstaff are phenomenal! Have no issue with staying here again!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Cperrell, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2018

Thank you for your kind comments regarding the hotel staff and amenities. I assure you I will look into the noise. Please come back to visit when you return to the Columbiqa area.

Reviewed June 25, 2018

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

"Service at the Double Tree is excellent. Every member of the staff that I spoke to was extremely helpful. The lobby is beautiful. I enjoyed my room. I certainly checked Trip Advisor when planning my trip, so I am leaving a review to help other travelers to Columbia."

Thank you so much for your comments regarding your visit. We do our best to focus on all our guest receiving the best service possible. Please come back to visit when you return to the Columbia area.

Reviewed June 22, 2018

Check in process was long as there was only one person working and the line was 4 deep and everyone has extensive issues or questions. Room was both clean and comfortable. Bedding was clean and soft. Bathroom was ADA accessible as requested. Front desk responsive with all requests.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your comment on your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel. I assure you that I will research the front desk staffing. It was good to see that the front desk agent was able to take care of your request. Please come back to visit us again.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

They may have updated the property at some point recently, but it is tired looking and the staff does not seem to be particularly thrilled to be there -- then again neither were we. It was not even worth adding to our Hilton points with this stay.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Pamela H, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2018

Dear TravelAgentWendy,

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review of your recent stay with us, I would appreciate you contacting me by email at Pam.Hammond@hilton.com to discuss your comments and concerns. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed June 11, 2018

this was a family event . the hotel was a nice place to go to after our flight. room was great, staff very nice.close to our car rental and the airport. thank you double tree. we did not have any time to enjoy the pool or spa.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Pamela H, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2018

Dear brettwking,

Thank you for taking the time to submit this survey of your recent stay with us, I am happy to know that you found the hotel and staff to your liking and hopefully next time you will be able to enjoy the pool and spa.