All reviews stanford grill free dessert front desk guest rooms minute drive business travel clean hotel fitness center king bed bistro lobby tv hairdryer meeting md keys
Reviewed November 5, 2017

We stayed at the Courtyard Columbia for back to back weddings we attended in early October. The first was in baltimore and the second (the following day) was in Savage. The hotel was perfectly located,which allowed us to sleep in after wedding #1 before heading to wedding#2. we had a corner room and were able to park our car right outside, which was very convenient. Staff was awesome. Hotel was very clean with some modern touches. Comfortable beds. The only issue was a little noise from some guests who allowed their kids to run the hallway a bit too early in the morning, but, otherwise, we'd definitely stay again. An added plus: the Stanford Grill next door. Awesome food!

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 6, 2017

Free wi-fi, great beds with lots of pillows, fluffy towels -- things I really like in a hotel. I found them here. The lobby staff was helpful and made check-in/check-out easy and fast. There were lots of electrical outlets available in the room.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank marykay877
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

I spent the night here and conducted three meetings. Plenty of well light parking, very safe. My overnight room was spotless and had a great view. I conducted three meetings here and they did ok. The lunches were a little late each day as there seemed to be some confusion as to what time to serve. I had asked for the room to be vacuumed between each class and it wasn't. I may use this property again, just depends.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

Went to this place for the weekend for the 50th birthday party cookout. This hotel was very nice and clean. I have to say the hotel lobby TV area was outstanding. We really enjoyed are selves. Will stay again if I'm back in Columbia Md. You won't go wrong with this place.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Donald T
Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

This is the most fun courtyard I've been to. Very cozy and located by lots of fun places. The location is next to Stanford grill which is awesome. Rooms and service is great. The bar area is also fun. I'll be back for sure.

Date of stay: July 2017