All reviews stanford grill free dessert front desk guest rooms minute drive business travel clean hotel fitness center would stay here again hotel staff king bed bistro lobby tv hairdryer md festival
Reviewed December 11, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is very close to Columbia Md. Very clean with several large malls and shopping near by. Hotel is clean and quite with very friendly staff. Good food options close to hotel.

There is a small exercise room which is my only criticism it is really small.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed December 5, 2017

The staff was very friendly. I received a letter before arrival to help coordinate my experience. I got a hand written card on arrival and a welcome gift. I had to leave suddenly due to a medical emergency but they were so friendly and willing to send me my invoice via email. I would highly recommend this property

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed November 5, 2017

We stayed at the Courtyard Columbia for back to back weddings we attended in early October. The first was in baltimore and the second (the following day) was in Savage. The hotel was perfectly located,which allowed us to sleep in after wedding #1 before heading to wedding#2. we had a corner room and were able to park our car right outside, which was very convenient. Staff was awesome. Hotel was very clean with some modern touches. Comfortable beds. The only issue was a little noise from some guests who allowed their kids to run the hallway a bit too early in the morning, but, otherwise, we'd definitely stay again. An added plus: the Stanford Grill next door. Awesome food!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 6, 2017

Free wi-fi, great beds with lots of pillows, fluffy towels -- things I really like in a hotel. I found them here. The lobby staff was helpful and made check-in/check-out easy and fast. There were lots of electrical outlets available in the room.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank marykay877
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

I spent the night here and conducted three meetings. Plenty of well light parking, very safe. My overnight room was spotless and had a great view. I conducted three meetings here and they did ok. The lunches were a little late each day as there seemed to be some confusion as to what time to serve. I had asked for the room to be vacuumed between each class and it wasn't. I may use this property again, just depends.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business