“Your new staple for Chinese in Crofton”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fortune Cookie Express
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Crofton
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed September 12, 2016

Since we started ordering food from Fortune Cookie Express and our Chinese food needs, we do not order from anywhere else. This is our go-to for Asian cuisine. Their portions are large but best of all the food is delicious. I have never gotten bad meal and it gets to my door quickly! Try it and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed April 17, 2015

I go here for delicious, affordable food. It is more of a carry out with a carry out atmosphere. It is a simple 4 table Chinese carry out run by 2 people who are not rude but are short on small talk. Don't take it personal, don't get caught up in semantics and enjoy the delicious food!

1  Thank Pamela M
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I think it's more for Kerry out no Thrills four tables.but for the price lots of food.and good Service and the food was excellent

2  Thank jerry p
Reviewed March 10, 2013

The food is not bad but the owners are extremely cheap and have absolutely no idea what customer service is. They will count the number of shrimp in your dish if you return the item if its not good and want something different. Of course you cannot determine if the dish is good or not unless you taste it but they still insist on prorating your refund or exchange giving you less than you paid in the first place. They never throw in anything when you spend lots of money like other Chinese restaurants and the other day they tried to charge me extra for separate containers when I was buying over 30 dollars of sushi and over 50 dollars overall. Simply put, they are cheap and they don't appreciate or care about any of their customers so do not reward them.

Reviewed January 1, 2011

I go out of my way to get their food. Their garlic sauce dishes are outstanding and all of their dinner sized portion are huge. Even their egg rolls are normally very good.

2  Thank aaires