“Very good food and quaint”

Killarney House Restaurant
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed November 24, 2017

The restaurant is very quaint, but also very small. Highly recommend reservation. After going to the Christmas night at Homestead we stopped by here for dinner. We did not have a reservation and did have to wait about 45 minutes - luckily, it was worth the wait. Started out with their crab dip and it was very good on my top 10 list. I ordered the prime rib and it was also very good but extremely huge (I had it for 2 meals afterwards). My daughter ordered the lamb stew and it also was extremely tasty (she gave me a bite). The portion again was fairly large that she did get another meal out of it. Her boyfriend ordered the shepherd's pie and he did really like it - us not so much but probably because we do not like shepherd's pie - I am not into peas. Our waitress was very friendly, efficient and responsive. I would highly recommend and I can not wait to try it again.

Reviewed November 5, 2017

I had lunch with a small group and we all enjoyed our meals. Service was great and cost was reasonable. They included steak fries with my meal and was a nice mix crisp cover and soft potato within it. The have authentic Irsh to so American combos for those that prefers that. Worth the stop for a try.

Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

A nice, quiet dining room, with lovely rustic decor. We were very favorably impressed by the array of solar panels on the roof. Service was great, the food, outstanding!

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

Our group of four adults was greeted and seated in a very friendly and prompt fashion. The complementary bread basket was a nice touch. We ordered four different very traditional Irish entrees, ranging from shepherd's pie to corned beef and cabbage, and everything was terrific! The prices are quite reasonable and the portions very satisfactory while not being too much or at all wasteful. While perhaps a bit dark, the decor is eclectic Irish and the dining area was clean and well ventilated. I highly recommend Killarney House Restaurant!

Reviewed October 20, 2017

Some interesting drafts to be enjoyed here, with staff eager to please. Pub grub is great...CORNED BEEF POPPERS are a must. Have never seen them anywhere else, and they are a must when quaffing down a pint. Frankly all the food is good here, whether "American" or Irish. Come, order a Guiness, and enjoy.