“Excellent Italian foods & pastries”

My Three Sons Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 52 Restaurants in Edgewood
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 11, 2017

Found this place listed on our Hampton Inn Dine for points program and close to our hotel. Didn't go with great expectations because we live in RI and Federal Hill has some of the best Italian eateries. So good that we seldom eat Italian food elsewhere.

The decor is lovely, especially the trapped fabric on the ceiling. This is not an elegant fine dine place but family oriented seeing pizza and Italian entrees. You must go up to a counter to order then food is brought to your table. We both decided on Lasagna because the young man behind the counter told us his grandmother made it. It was possibly the best cheese lasagna I've ever had. Meal came with bread and a salad. Cost was $34.

This place does not has a liquor license so I missed having red wine with my pasta. But they do have an extensive menu written on the wall. Pizza is available in 12 " & 16" pies. Prices range from $9.99 to 19.99. They also have a catering menu with items like Lasagna, stuffed shells, baked ziti, chicken wings, salads and more to serve 15-20 people.

As we stood at the counter to pay our bill I noticed rice pudding in the dessert case. Knowing I'd be too full after a large portion of lasagna I passed on it but as we started to leave I passed the counter loaded with cakes, puddings and other delicacies , I had to stop and buy pudding for later snack in our hotel room. Glad I did. It was the best I've ever had.

If we ever return to Edgewood, I'll be sure to stop here again.

Reviewed December 11, 2017

We are at the Homewood Suites in Belair due to a house fire. This was recommended we try this place for something quick. It was fast delivery and food was good.

Reviewed November 14, 2017

This is a great local restaurant with a wide selection of foods. Staff is very friendly. i use to eat here every week for lunch before we moved our office location. Highly recommended. Good place to take people out for a quick business luncheon. 0

Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

Nice people good food. Pizza, gyros, subs, daily specials and a whole bunch more. I had two pizzas and a cheesesteak that was really good.

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

.This was our second visit in our four day stay in the area. Decided to order take out and eat in our hotel room . Got s large cheese and a specialty salad with chick peas and feta. Plus a baklava, homemade by yaya( grandmother). Pizza was great with plenty of cheese and good sauce. Loved the salad. Nice combination of ingredients with good dressing. The baklava was very delicious gooey and scrumptious! Great place.
Family run business. Very friendly staff.