“No brothers but great pizza!”

Fortunato Brothers Pizza
Ranked #4 of 55 Restaurants in Edgewood
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed November 20, 2016 via mobile

Fresh, chewy, thin crust.
Delicious cheese and sauce.
'Pretty darn good.' Says 16 year old son.
Good value.

Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

This was a wonderful place for a pizza salad and garlic rolls. Everything was wonderful and I am glad to have checked Trip Advisor before settling for a chain!

Reviewed May 21, 2016 via mobile

The BEST crabcakes around!!!!! Seafood pasta, $19.99, includes shrimp, scallops, lump crab, penne with rose' sauce, topped with a crabcake. Absolutely my favorite. I get two meals out of it. Have also tried it with marinara sauce. Excellent! Pizza is wonderful too.

Reviewed May 4, 2016

Last month drove from Jersey to Charleston. Looked on tripadvisor for suggestions of where to stop for some lunch. Noticed people raving about Fortunato Bros. crab cakes. Got my attention. The place is a small strip mall restaurant. I ordered a crab cake & salad. Hubby had 2 pieces of pizza (which are huge!) & a side salad. He loved the pizza. But the crab cake I ordered was huge w/ more lump crab meat than I've ever seen in any other restaurant. Salad was fresh but I really liked the dressing they gave us when we asked for oil & vinegar. We both liked the sweet & sour taste. But the thing you must try is their crab cake. It was 'the' best I've had anywhere. And I've eaten a lot of crab cakes. Didn't have another on our trip. Wish we lived closer.

Reviewed April 25, 2016

Place has a good atmosphere with flowers and nicely-placed tables. Food was really good. The French Fries were great. Service was good. Very nice place.