“The very best pizzeria in the USA!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Gus's New York Deli & Pizza
Ranked #14 of 55 Restaurants in Edgewood
Cuisines: Deli, Pizza
Reviewed August 21, 2015 via mobile

I was in town briefly on business and stumbled upon this gem of a restaurant. It was so good that I went back each day I was there to try something different. Obviously, for me to eat here everyday for one week everything is spectacular! The pizza, cream of crab soup, crabcakes, burgers, and homemade rice pudding are equally decadent. That is just to name a few. When you come in their restaurant, they treat you like family. This pizzeria claims to have the best pizza within 50 miles, but I disagree with this. Their pizzeria is the finest in the entire U.S.

Reviewed June 1, 2015

I moved away from Edgewood over 20 years ago. I return to Harford County once or twice each year for extended family functions and Gus's is a must every time. Gus's has the best pizza, goofy bread, and omgeee the BEST CRABCAKE SUB EVER. My husband has been hooked since I first introduced him to my favorite foodie place in Maryland. Gus's food just gets better and better with time. They never disappoint.

Reviewed May 27, 2015

Good pizza, decent subs, a little pricey and service isn't the quickest. Great grab and go joint. Would visit again

Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

A little pricey compared to your normal pizzaria and sub shop. But the food quality and taste was outstanding. The staff was friendly and the dining room and restrooms were clean.

Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

Just as the title says. We chose take-out at Gus's and were told our order would take 15 minutes. After 40 minutes, our order was completed. When we finally got our order home we discovered it was wrong AND missing items.
When I called to explain our situation, the lady on the phone was unapologetic. The assistant manager offered free dessert. Woo.

Won't be going to this place ever again!!!!!!!!!

Been to Gus's New York Deli & Pizza? Share your experiences!