“THE BEST ALL AROUND”

Gus's New York Deli & Pizza
Ranked #14 of 55 Restaurants in Edgewood
Cuisines: Deli, Pizza
Reviewed February 4, 2017

I am a sub and pizza junkie. I pass many places from Havre de Grace to Gus's and will always do so. It is the best. I am handicapped and they bring my order to my car. Food is the BEST and don't forget the crab cakes (top notch). The people are very nice and Gus has even come out to greet me. You have to try this place. OUTSTANDING

Reviewed December 29, 2016

Always the best food and friendly staff. The food is plentiful and never get a bad meal when we go there.

Reviewed January 18, 2016

If you want a great sub, this is the place. All the subs are great and full. Never had any sub that was not great.

Reviewed October 6, 2015 via mobile

Gus's is my favorite local restaurant in the Baltimore area. Their flyer advertises that they have the best cream of crab soup, and it's really true! Also, I had the best crab cake in my life here. Not only is the food amazing, but the service CANNOT be beat. When my husband and I took his parents here for lunch when they visited recently, the employees were very friendly, asking where they are from and such. They gave us our drinks for free because we placed a large order, and brought us free French fries. My in-laws had mentioned that they are from Louisiana, so they also brought out a plate of their incredible white fish and 2 tubs of their delicious rice pudding to try for NO EXTRA CHARGE. They gave us over $30 worth of free food! We were all blown away by their generosity! Needless to say, we will be back again and again! We love Gus's!

Reviewed August 21, 2015 via mobile

I was in town briefly on business and stumbled upon this gem of a restaurant. It was so good that I went back each day I was there to try something different. Obviously, for me to eat here everyday for one week everything is spectacular! The pizza, cream of crab soup, crabcakes, burgers, and homemade rice pudding are equally decadent. That is just to name a few. When you come in their restaurant, they treat you like family. This pizzeria claims to have the best pizza within 50 miles, but I disagree with this. Their pizzeria is the finest in the entire U.S.

Been to Gus's New York Deli & Pizza? Share your experiences!