“Best Sushi Rolls in the Area!”

Sushi Q Bar and Grill
Ranked #3 of 67 Restaurants in Elkridge
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: Opened recently and are building their web site, should be done by end of May. 410-579-2453, open 7 days. Best sushi restaurant with renowned chef, must be reviewed!
Reviewed August 22, 2017

Sushi Q looks like a hole-in-the-wall restaurant from the outside, but if there's anything I've learned in my years as a foodie, it's that you should never judge a restaurant's food by its exterior. That rule applies here as Sushi Q offers some of the most delicious and inventive sushi rolls in the area and continues to be a local favorite of mine. If you love sushi rolls, you simply must try Sushi Q! The dining room is small and cozy, but service is fast and efficient. The menu contains lots of options, including a long list of some of the most unique and inventive sushi rolls I've ever seen. The complementary little starter and slice of cheesecake at the end of the meal are nice touches.

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

Does NOT comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA, Federal law). Refused my family due to my wife's service animal and attempted to segregate us from the general public seating location (other individuals in the Elkridge location attempted altering management they were not allowed to refuse is service as well, during our visit). I called all three locations (Elkridge, Owing Mills, and Millersville) and all refuse service animals. When discussed about their violation, they acknowledged and refused to understand they can face legal action from the US Attorney General with civil penalties and compensation for hardship.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

This neighborhood sushi restaurant has more offerings than most and every time I go they throw in "extra's" such as a kani appetizer roll, miso soup and "cheesecake" for desert. It's a favorite with UMBC students and offers very good value for your hard earned student stipends. My daughter introduced me to Sushi Q and she goes once a week!

Reviewed June 15, 2017

I'm not sure if we were there during some kind of special or what but we ate like Kings and paid little. Between myself and my husband, we had an two appetizers, 6 rolls of sushi, and dessert for about $25. Our friends, who dined with us, were the same. This place is officially on our list of 'must-stops' anytime we're in the area.

Reviewed June 4, 2017

Extremely packed at lunch, so we ate at bar. Ordered Dynamite, Boston Bays, and a California roll. On top of large soup, this was way too much to finish.... I would definitely go back for more great chow...